Tuesday, November 04, 2008

What you don't know about Barack Obama

If I had the time, this WND article is how I would sum up all the reasons to NOT support this Farrakhan-loving, anti-American, Muslim, Marxist, racist, radical, terrorist-loving, dictator-admiring charlatan who wants to be the Commander in Chief of these United States of America. Oh, and did I mention this empty suit has accomplished ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in his pathetic career? The sad thing is, most Americans voting for Barack Hussein Obama today do not know a single detail of this man's past, thanks to a media that is an extension of the now Radical Left Democratic Party. I guess the party really is bought and paid for by George Soros.

This is absolutely BRILLIANT, but, I fear, too late to make an impact 11/4/8.

What you don't know about Barack Obama

I hope, in the future, I won't be having these words read back to me in some Civilian National Security Force interrogation room in the Age of Obama.

No comments: